Do b2b lead generation, linkedin lead generation and build prospect email list

b2b lead generation

Order Now- Basic-10$ | Standard-15$ | Premium-35$

About This Gig:

Do you need help with b2b lead generation, linkedin lead generation and building prospect email list? If you’re in sales and need to build geo-targeted prospect lists, I can help.


I have 3 years of experience in lead generation and find contact information. I can help you build a list of fresh and geo-targeted prospects based on your target market. With my help, you can start selling your product or service as soon as I submit the work.


I will research and collect leads or data from any industry and refine them based on your provided requirements.


Here below some resources I am using:


LinkedIn sales navigator( Primary Resource), GoogleZoominfoCrunchbaseHunter.ioRocket ReachClearbit and so on to build your targeted b2b leads. 


I’m providing Following format Data


B2B Lead Collection (Company NameWebsitePhoneFull AddressFirst nameLast NameJob TitleEmailLinkedIn URLCompany Size) If you need more data then please let me know.


See Work sampleshorturl.at/EIMOT || I have added FAQ you can read


Note: Please drop a message before placing your order, I will reply within 1 hour.

Sincerely Regards, 

Nirob Sohel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will do linkedin lead generation and web research

I will find best Instagram influencer for your brand and niche