I will do linkedin lead generation and web research

 linkedin lead generation


Order Now- Basic-10$ | Standard-15$ | Premium-35$

About This Gig

Do you need help with b2b lead generation, linkedin lead generation and building prospect email list? If you’re in sales and need to build geo-targeted prospect email lists, I can help.


I have 3 years of experience in lead generation and find contact information. I can help you build a list of fresh and geo-targeted prospects based on your target market. With my help, you can start selling your product or service as soon as I submit the work.


Service About my Gig:


B2B Lead generationBusiness LeadsLinkedin List Building/Linkedin Lead generationWeb ResearchMarketing Leads and so on.


I’m providing Following format Data:


Linkedin Lead Collection (Company NameWebsitePhoneFull AddressFirst nameLast NameJob TitleEmailLinkedIn URLCompany Size) If you need more data then please let me know.


How I will verify leads email:


Never BounceGoogle+RepportiveMail testerMail BCC-0 Check bounce back.


Work sample: shorturl.at/dfQ39 | linkedin lead generation and web research.


Note: Please drop a message before placing your order, I will reply within 1 hour.

Best Regards, 

Nirob Sohel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do b2b lead generation, linkedin lead generation and build prospect email list

I will find best Instagram influencer for your brand and niche